Registration for the Wednesday 6th October graduation has now closed. Thank you for registering and we look forward to seeing you on the day.
Graduation Ceremony details:
Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021
Location: Manchester Cathedral
Our Graduation ceremonies see students from the University Centre Stockport and Trafford College Higher Education coming together at the Manchester Cathedral, Victoria St, Manchester. They are always successful and enjoyable events, intended to celebrate the achievements of our students alongside their friends and family.
Courses Graduating in the Ceremony
The following courses displayed in the drop-down below will be included in the graduation procession at Manchester Cathedral.
Courses Graduating (Click to expand)
- AAT Level 4
- BA Hons Childhood Studies
- BA Contemporary Creative Practice
- BA Contemporary Photography
- BSc Computing
- Counselling Level 4
- Diploma in Education and Training Level 5
- Foundation Degree Early Years Practice (Sheffield)
- Foundation Degree Early Years Childhood Studies (Bolton)
- Foundation Degree Graphic Art and Design
- Foundation Degree Professional Practice in Health and Social Care
- Foundation Degree Sports Exercise
- Foundation Degree Teaching and Learning Support
- Foundation Degree Working with Children and Young People
- HNC/HND Building Services
- HNC/HND Computing
- HNC/HND Construction (All pathways)
- HNC/HND Engineering (All pathways)
- HNC/HND Science
Due to capacity restrictions in the venue each Graduand is permitted to bring up to 2 guests, we ask that you confirm how many guests you will bring with you during the registration stage when it opens. Additional guest will not be able to attend.
The ceremony is a formal occasion and as such students are required to wear full academic gowns. They can be hired from our official gown-makers. More information will be found in your email further to registration.
When ordering robes students will need to have the following details ready:
- chest measurement
- hat size (circumference of head just above your ears)
- date of your ceremony
- time of ceremony
For further information regarding the Graduation Ceremony please direct queries to email@example.com