These qualifications are ideal for practicing team leaders, helping them become more effective and confident in their role. They also support new or aspiring team leaders – helping them make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
The units in these qualifications cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership, and getting results – from problem-solving to planning and monitoring workloads.
The course runs for 3 hours per week, for 6 weeks.
Benefits for individuals:
1. Learn core leadership and management skills
2. Put these skills into practice in your workplace
3. Improve your team’s performance
4. Get nationally recognised qualifications
Benefits for employers:
1. Motivated and competent team leaders
2. Increased productivity
3. Customise these qualifications to suit organisational and individual needs
4. Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job
Successful learners will be able to progress to the ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management.
Assessment will be through a range of methods including written reports and carrying out interviews.
The Tuition fee for this course is £362.00 You may be eligible for a full fee remission if you are in receipt of certain benefits or earning less than £20,888 per annum (if residing within Greater Manchester)