The City & Guilds 7202 Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation aims to give learners who have no prior experience of the electro-technical industry, a foundation introduction to the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required for progression to the City & Guilds 8202-20 Level 2 qualification.
The Level 1 course is built on the successful completion of seven units;
* Unit 101 – Structure of the construction industry
* Unit 102 – Fundamental safe working practices
* Unit 103 – Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
* Unit 104 – Site preparation for working in the construction industry
* Unit 105 – Electrical installation wiring and terminations
* Unit 106 – Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
* Unit 107 – Electrical science and technology
(Important note: Please be advised that the qualification listed above is liable to change subsequent to future meetings with City & Guilds)
Learners must be dedicated and committed to the requirements of the course and Trafford College with a high level of attendance and punctuality supported by continued home study.
Learners who successfully meet the criteria set out in the vocational, maths and English directives, whilst also adhering to the standards of the Trafford College code of conduct may progress to the City & Guilds 8202-20 Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation.
The completion of a variety of written and practical assessments strategically planned during the academic year.
This further education course is free for all 16-18 year olds who are resident in the UK and ther European Economic Area for the last 3 years. (You must be under 19 on the 31st August in the calendar year that you start your course).
19+ learners – please contact the Customer Services Team on 0161 886 7070 for course and fee information.
10:30am - 1pm