University Centre Graduation
University Centre Graduation
The University Centre Graduation Ceremony will take place on Thursday 3rd October at the Manchester Cathedral, Victoria St, Manchester M3 1SX. Invitations to the ceremony will be sent out to graduands via post and email. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com.
This year we will be welcoming students from the University Centre Stockport College and Trafford College Higher Education, under the newly formed Trafford College Group.
Graduands and guests are expected to arrive at the Cathedral for 6.30pm with the ceremony commencing promptly at 7.30pm. For directions and discounted parking rates please visit: Manchester Cathedral
On this page you will find all information you need prior to the ceremony, including on the courses that are graduating, information on robe hire (your cap and gown for the evening) and photography. Registration for the Graduation ceremony has now closed, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Courses Graduating in the Ceremony
The following courses will be included in the graduation procession at Manchester Cathedral:
Art & Design, and Creative Media
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Creative Practice
- Foundation Degree Graphic Arts and Design
- Foundation Degree in Illustration
- BTEC HND Computing
- HNC Computing
- HNC Forensic Computing and Cyber Security
- HND in Computer (security)
- HDN in Computing
- Counselling Level 3
- Counselling Level 4
Construction and Engineering
- BTEC HNC Building Services Engineering (Electrical Pathway)
- BTEC HNC Building Services Engineering (Heating Pathway)
- BTEC HNC Construction & the Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- BTEC HNC Construction & the Built Environment (Construction Pathway)
- BTEC HNC Construction & the Built Environment (Mechanical Pathway)
- BTEC HNC Construction & the Built Environment (Surveying Pathway)
- BTEC HNC Electrical Engineering
- BTEC HNC Mechanical Engineering
- BTEC HND Building Services Engineering Top-up (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC HND Building Services Engineering Top-Up (Heating Pathway)
- BTEC HND Construction & the Built Environment
- BTEC HND Construction & the Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- BTEC HND Electrical Engineering
- BTEC HND Mechanical Engineering
- HNC Building Services
- HNC Electrical/electronic
- HNC in Engineering
- HND Building Services
Education and Early Years
- Foundation Degree in Early Years Childhood Studies
- Foundation Degree teaching assistants (primary)
- BA (Hons) Childhood Studies
- Foundation Degree Working with Children/Young People
- Foundation Degree Early Years Practice
- Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training
Health and Social Care
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Care
- Foundation Degree Professional Practice in Health & Social Care (Assistant Practitioner)
- AAT Level 3
- AAT Level 4
What to do now
Our Graduation ceremonies are always successful and enjoyable events, intended to celebrate your achievements alongside your friends and family. To make sure everything goes smoothly we’ve put together the following checklist of things you need to be aware of and action before the event takes place.
Registration for the Graduation ceremony has now closed, for more information please email email@example.com.
If you or your guests have any special access requirements please indicate this on the registration form. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your requirements further.
Due to capacity restrictions in the venue each Graduand is permitted to bring up to 2 guests, we ask that you confirm how many guests you will bring with you during the registration stage at the bottom of this page.
3. Robe Hire
The ceremony is a formal occasion and as such you are required to wear full academic gowns, which you will need to obtain yourself. They can be hired from our official gown-makers, however you will need to place your order by Friday 20th September 2019. Payment can be made with any major credit or debit card. You will receive a confirmation email for both your order and payment.
When ordering your robes you will need to have the following details ready:
- your height
- your chest measurement
- your hat size (circumference of head just above your ears)
- the date of your ceremony
- the time of your ceremony
- your qualification
Recommended dress beneath the robes is a suit and tie for men and a plain dress or skirt/trouser suit for women.
For further information regarding the Graduation Ceremony please direct queries to email@example.com