Adult and University Centre Enrolment
Thursday 29th August, 3.00pm - 7.00pm
Our Adult Enrolment and Information Event is the perfect opportunity for you to find out about the wide range of adult courses we have coming up over the next few months. To officially sign up for a course, you will need to complete the enrolment process, which tutors will be on hand to support you with.
So regardless of your age, qualification level, the type of course you would like to do or whether you have applied or not, just drop in to Stockport College on Thursday 29th August, 3.00pm - 7.00pm
You will be able to:
- Take a look around our campus and see the plans for our new Campus Development
- Visit subject areas and chat to course tutors to find out more
- Get advice on course/tuition fees and how to access financial support
- Get free, impartial careers advice and guidance
- Enrol on to any courses that you are interested in
We have a wide range of courses available, from entry level to degree level qualifications including apprenticeships, blended learning courses that combine online and on campus, as well as courses you can study on a full or part-time basis.
University Centre Enrolment:
Enrolment is the process of making you a fully-fledged University student. This is where you check, confirm and update your personal information held by the University Centre. Both new and continuing students are required to complete enrolment. You will also need to accept the University's regulations.
Along with your enrolment letter, you’ll need to bring proof of any qualifications required for your course with you. This helps us check that you’re on the right course and level.
Do I have to attend?
Absolutely! Your enrolment day is to get all necessary administration completed, getting the paperwork out the way so you can focus on learning from the start of your University course.
What are the stages of enrolment?
We're glad you asked! Here's a brief outline of what to expect when you come to enrol with us after you arrive at the University Centre to be met by friendly staff and our helpful Student Ambassador team.
- Enrolment – you will sit with a member of administration staff while they enrol you onto your course.
- Finance – to confirm your method of payment for fees and funding.
- Student Cards – at the point of enrolment you will have your photograph taken for your Student Card, this not only tells us you've completed your enrolment but it is also your University I.D, which you'll need whenever you're at the University Centre.
What happens once I am enrolled?
There's not much else to do once you've been through the enrolment process, but it's your chance to double check with University Centre staff some burning questions you may have, or if you've forgotten any information that may be important, such as when your first day at University will be.