As part of the new T Level qualification, local employers can take on a student for a 45-60 day placement. Different to the traditional week or two of work experience, these placements allow you and the student alike to benefit from the additional placement time to make a genuine short-term difference to your organisation and showcase what they are capable of.
We can also help you to hit your targets for Social Value and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are always looking for ways in which to expand our employer network including inviting employers to deliver Guest Speaker presentations, run Virtual or In-Person Site Tours, offer short term work experience (up to 36 hours) or work with a learner on a volunteer basis. All of these activities contribute to Social Value and CSR.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up.
Industry placements – how can they support your workforce development, and what support is available?
In the coming weeks, the Department for Education (DfE) and the Strategic Development Network (SDN) are hosting a series of webinars for employers looking at what industry placements are, how they might contribute to your workforce development in the current circumstances, and the support currently available.
You’ll also have chance to hear from employers already hosting placements in different workplace setting:
- Introduction to industry placements – supporting your workforce development (11 May)
- Hosting industry placements – warehouse, transport and logistic settings (13 May)
- Hosting industry placements – manufacturing, factory and science settings (19 May)
- Hosting industry placements – office settings (17 June)
- Hosting industry placements – customer-facing, retail, hospitality and leisure settings (21 June)
- Hosting industry placements – agriculture, horticulture and animal care settings (8 July)
Can’t make the date/time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
There is no charge for these webinars. Find out more and register here
Any queries can be emailed to: email@example.com