All our courses are at no cost to trade union representatives and potential representatives who have been nominated by their union.
Our courses are available as classroom based, totally on-line or ‘blended’ - a mixture of both classroom and on-line. They are offered at various levels from level 1 & 2 Awards, Certificates and full level 2 Diplomas and are accredited by NOCN.
We also run a number of specialist courses over 1, 2 or 3 days in a variety of subjects for example: law updates, pensions, COSHH, Mental Health etc.
How to Apply
Trade Union Education Guide & Application Form
Please apply or register your interest by filling out the application form to reserve a place.
- Choose the course you want to attend
- Fill in the application form included in our downloadable leaflet
- Get it approved by your Full Time official/ Branch Officer
- Arrange for paid release to attend with your employer
- Detach the application form and send to the address below.
Please contact us to discuss your branch or your union's requirements for training. We are able to work with you to tailor training to your needs.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the courses we offer, or require more information on our blended learning please do not hesitate to contact the Trade Union Education Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org