Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
• Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
• Processing and evaluating contracts
• Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
• The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
• Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices
£2500.00 for each level.
Learners will be asked to join CIPS within the first 2 weeks of the course commencing. Costs TBC by the tutor.
For further details please contact Course Enquiries on 0300 300 0090 or Reg Dyson (Course Programme Leader) on 07929 913 322