The Certificate consists of 3 units:
1. Understanding the Principles and Praqcrice of Assessment.
2. Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
3. Assess Competence in a Vocational area.
You will need to have achieved a competence bases qualification using approved standards
The course consists of tutor support in the classroom and assessment in the workplace. Learners build a Portfolio of evidence and the course is externally verified by Pearson's. An Assessment visit is needed and final verification prior to certification.
1. Understanding the Principles and Practice of Assessment.
3. Assess Competence in Vocational area.