When you complete your T Level, you’ll receive an overall grade of pass, merit, distinction or distinction*. You’ll also get a nationally recognised certificate, which will show your overall grade and a breakdown of what you’ve achieved.
The T Level certificate will include:
- An overall grade for the T Level, shown as pass, merit, distinction or distinction*
- A separate grade for the core component, using A* to E
- A separate grade for each occupational specialism, shown as pass, merit or distinction
It will also include confirmation that you’ve:
- Met the minimum requirements for Maths and English qualifications
- Completed the industry placement
- Met any additional mandatory requirements
Your overall T Level grade will be worked out from the grades you achieved on the core component and the occupational specialism(s).
If you don’t pass all elements of your T Level, you’ll get a T Level statement of achievement which will show the elements you have completed.