Online Learning courses in Business Administration, Mental Health, Customer Service, Team Leading and Equality & Diversity
We run Level 2 Online Learning courses in Business Administration, Mental Health, Customer Services, Team Leading and Equality and Diversity in conjunction with the Employability team at the Airport Academy and Skills Shop.
What is Online Learning?
Online Learning offers a range of home study courses to individuals in the UK and overseas. One of the most modern and innovative ways to study is by distance learning, and we use our own online campus to deliver courses with lessons, assignments, resources and materials all included to help you study. With our industry expert tutors there to guide you every step of the way, working towards a recognised qualification.
To find out more, book onto our next Information Event where a dedicated Online Learning advisor will inform you of the course content and dates of the next course start date.
Online Learning Information Events:
- Tuesday 17th March, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Thursday 26th March, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Wednesday 15th April, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Wednesday 6th May, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Thursday 28th May, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuesday 16th June, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Wednesday 1st July, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuesday 14th July, 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuesday 28th July, 11.00am - 1.00pm
The events will be held at the Airport Academy, located at the Manchester Airport: Airport Academy, Manchester Airport, Upper level rail station, Manchester, M90 3RR.