Enrol now on one of our new Adult Courses
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and current restrictions put in place by the Government our Adult Enrolment will be online via phone with additional information, advice and guidance available through email, phone or LiveChat.
Some courses may be deferred and start after the February half-term break. Where your course has a different start date the college will contact you in advance.
Whether you are looking to further your career with a professional qualification or an apprenticeship, looking to change jobs or get back into work, there is now more choice and opportunities than ever before.
At Stockport College we have a wide range of courses available for adults:
- Accounting and Finance
- Procurement & Supply
- Teaching and Education
- Distance Learning & Community Courses / Online Qualifications
- ACS Gas Assessment
How to Enrol:
- Find a course from our offering. You can explore our full offer below with details on when the courses are set to start, the duration and any costs.
- Fill out our online form below or alternatively give us a call. Adult Enrolment will be online via phone with additional information, advice and guidance available through phone, email or LiveChat.
There are many ways to get in touch with us:
- Fill out the form below
- Call 0300 300 0090
- Email email@example.com
- Open our LiveChat box during College opening hours
Employability & Community Learning Courses
Stockport College’s Employability & Community Learning Team also has a new range of online courses as well as our usual community courses at college and in venues across the borough. For more information or to book your place on any of the specific additional courses please call 0161 886 7443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Distance Learning Courses
- Distance Learning Qualifications: Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care, Employability Skills & Managing Your Money
- Online Family Learning: Support Your Child Online with IT, Support Your Child with English, Support Your Child with Maths & Family Budgeting
- Wellbeing Workshop - £50.00
- Interior Design Workshop - £70.00
- Introduction to Setting up Your Own Business: Marketing, Customer Service, Book-keeping and Health & Safety - £100
- Holiday Greek for Beginners - £150
- Holiday Spanish for Beginners - £150
- Improvers IT - £100
- Computers for Beginners - £70
Please note there are no fees if you are on a low income, less than £18,135 or in receipt of a means-tested benefit. Photographic evidence will be required.