Our Adult Enrolment event is the ideal opportunity for you to find out more about courses that interest you, chat with tutors and enrol. Even if you haven’t applied but are considering joining us, drop in to one of our upcoming events.
How to Enrol:
- Find a course from our offering. You can explore our full offer below with details on when the courses are set to start, the duration and any costs.
- Come to an Enrolment event. Once you've found a course that interests you, we invite you to come along to one of our events and find out more information or to enrol. There's no need to apply online or call up, we'll be ready and waiting for you.
- Find out what you need to bring with you. Below our course offerings you'll find everything we recommend you bring with you for enrolment.
Enrolment Dates 2020/21
- Thursday 10th September, 3.00pm - 7.00pm
- Thursday 17th September, 3.00pm - 7.00pm
Please note: Social Distancing rules must be observed at all time, one person per enrolment and please remember to wear a face mask.
What to bring to enrolment
- If you are paying course fees yourself, you must bring a method of payment to meet your first installment. We ask that you pay contactless to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. If you are signing up for a direct debit, make sure you have your bank details with you.
- If your employer is paying, please bring a letter confirming this on company letterhead.
- Knowledge of your current qualifications as well as your National Insurance Number.
- Proof of identity such as passport or driving licence.
- Please be aware we are under government guidelines for COVID-19; please wear a mask, adhere to social distancing rules and also come alone if possible or with just one other person
Alternatively, for more information, call us on 0300 300 0090. We have courses starting all year round.